Real Food 101: April 23
Welcome. Real Food 101 is the place to share:
* easy recipes a real food beginner can tackle
* tips on learning to cook with real food
Note: If you're reading this through a feed, click to view all the great posts other bloggers have shared.
Here's my featured post from last week:
Roasted cauliflower, coconut milk, green curry paste, garlic... this is a cauliflower soup after my own heart. The Tasty Alternative posted what does indeed look like a tasty alternative to my regular cauliflower soup. I'm going to have to try this one soon. I wonder if there will be cauliflower in today's CSA box.
Want to share a post?
1. Use the Linky tool below and follow the instructions.
Note: Paste the URL of your post, not the address of your blog’s homepage.
2. Add a link to this page in your post.
3. Spread the word: tweet, write a facebook status, shout it from the rooftops!
4. Why not leave a comment below and tell me about the post you’re sharing?
The best recipes and tips will be highlighted next week.
Remember: Real food doesn’t contain ingredients such as industrially processed vegetable oils, white sugar, chemical additives – only the good stuff!
Labels: Real Food 101